Some things I have learned about Murphy:
1. he cannot live with cats....he chases them and won't leave them alone.
2. NO CHICKENS!!!! Obsessed with chasing them.
3. Walks very fast on leash.....pulls too. Would benefit from a harness.
4. Does very well with children.
5. Nervous the first week and latched onto Gilda. He would not leave her alone....humping, following her around.
6. Drools a lot until he settles in.
7. fast learner: knows how to use the dog door.
8. His mane is so long you could braid it and he is beautiful.
9. He is on Zyrtec once a day and a very low dose of prednisone every couple days for his allergies.
On August 21 he has a check up. Then on August 28 he gets neutered. He will have to have one of his testicles biopsied to see why it is so enlarged. Then he will be ready for adoption.